Professionals for Transgender Rights
MTPC is currently looking for a one-time experienced consultant to plan and coordinate logistics for our annual Professionals for Trans Rights (PTR) gala to be held in May 2020 (tentative date is May 21st). We are looking for someone with experience in event planning and/or fundraising, as well as experience (personal and/or professional) with trans and non-binary identities.
Role: Consultant – Event Coordinator
Location: Massachusetts, with access to transportation to the greater Boston area
Dates: ASAP–May 2020 Hours: varied schedule; some evenings and weekends may be required
Compensation: $3000 stipend
- Select PTR Host Committee.
- Coordinate PTR Host Committee meetings.
- Secure date and venue location.
- Work with MTPC’s Steering Committee to select PTR honoree and guest speaker.
- Schedule and coordinate logistics for food and music.
- Assist Executive Director with coordinating invitations, ticket sales and sponsorships.
- Ability to travel (meetings, scouting event locations, etc.).
Application details: Send a resume and cover letter to Tre’Andre Valentine: TreAndreValentine@masstpc.org
The Massachusetts Transgender Political Coalition does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy) gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.