- This event has passed.
Event Series: COMPASS
September 2, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
A meeting space for transmasculine community members. Regular Compass meetings take place on the first Thursday of every month, from 7-9 pm, in Boston. Contact us for more information. Due to COVID-19, Compass meetings are currently being held over Zoom. Dates and times remain the same, and meetings are still restricted to people who can access Boston and would like to eventually come to in-person meetings. Contact us for more information, including Zoom links.
Upcoming meeting topics:
- March 2021 – What no one told you about before social/medical transition
- April 2021 – The how-did-you-know-you-were-Trans? narrative
- May 2021 – Aging in a new gender; boyhood/manhood; age-related issues
- June 2021 – Pride
- July 2021 – The evolution/effects/process/meaning of transition over time (5, 10, 20+ years)
- August 2021 – Dating, flirting, disclosing
- September 2021 – “The way we were” – what we were like as kids
- October 2021 – Trans advantage/rejecting toxic masculinity
- November 2021 – Workplace issues
- December 2021 – Coping strategies for body dysphoria
- January 2022 – Checking in after the holidays