Become a leader among MTPC’s community of supporters by hosting a fundraising House Party.
Get your friends together for a night of board games, wine tasting, a gourmet cook off, or just a night of socializing. Have fun while raising money!
Overview of a House Party
- People receive an invitation to come to a party at a private home
- The invitation makes it clear that the evening will be a fundraising event
- Participants arrive and have some refreshments
- Participants sit through a brief presentation about the organization
- The host or a peer (someone articulate, enthusiastic, and respected by participants) stands up and asks everyone to make a contribution
- Invitations (electronic and/or paper invites)
- A Steering Committee member or the Executive Director to give the brief presentation at your house party
- Materials about MTPC including give aways such as buttons or stickers
- Donation forms, envelopes, and pens
- Your home or other location to host the event
- Guest list
House Party Host benefits include:
- Recognition in MTPC’s Annual Report (if desired)
- Complimentary ticket to one of MTPC’s annual events
All donations are tax-deductible.